The Scanner for Me app allows you scanning documents and managing them in different ways. For instance, you can send a scanned document from the e-mail set as the main account of your device. But what if you need to change this address?
You can do this by following these simple instructions:
1. Open your device's settings by tapping the gear icon and scroll it down to Cloud and accounts section.
On the next screen, tap Accounts and then add account.
3. Type in the address and password, then select Set as default account for sending mails option.
This account from now on will be used by the app by default when sending a scanned document.
*Below you can find a brief instruction on how to share a scanned document via mail. If you already know how to do it, please kindly skip the rest of the article.
1. Scan a document, tap the verification sign to save the result.
2. Tap the Share icon in the bottom menu.
3. Select a page/pages/all pages in the document to be shared and tap the verification sign in the top right corner.
4. Tap Mail in the pop-up menu to share it via mail.
3. In the From field, you will see the e-mail configured as your default account.
Hope this helped, and if you need more assistance, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.