The Scan Hero app allows you to scan documents and manage them in various ways. For instance, you can directly e-mail your scanned documents from the app using your default mail address.
But what if you need to change this address?
You can do this by following these simple instructions:
1. Open your device's settings by tapping the gear icon.
2. Scroll the Settings screen and tap Mail. On the next screen, tap Account - Add Account.
3. Choose one of the default account types or tap Other to enter it manually.
From this page, you can add an account that later will be used by the app when sending a scanned document.
*Below you can find a brief instruction on how to send a mail from the app. If you already know how to do it, please kindly skip the rest of the article.
1. Scan or find the necessary document and tap the Share icon in the bottom menu bar.
2. Choose to send it via Mail and select all pages/page/several pages in the document.
3. Write down the recipient’s e-mail in the line “to”.
4. In the Cc/Bcc fields enter the email you want to send a copy of a document.
5. Tap the From field.
6. Tap the account from the picker that you would like to use.
Hope this helped, and if you need more assistance, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.