The Scanner for Me app allows you scanning documents and managing them in different ways. For instance, you can send a scanned document from the e-mail set as the main account of your device. But what if you need to change this address?
You can do this by following these simple instructions:
1. Open your device's settings by tapping the gear icon.
2. Scroll the Settings screen and tap Passwords & Accounts. On the next screen, tap Add Account.
3. Choose one of the default accounts or tap Other to enter it.
From this page, you can add an account that later will be used by the app when sending a scanned document.
*Below you can find a brief instruction on how to send a mail from the app. If you already know how to do it, please kindly skip the rest of the article.
1. Scan a document, tap Done and then the Share icon in the bottom menu bar.
2. Choose to send it as a Text, for instance, and select all pages/a page/several pages in the document. Tap Mail in the bottom menu to share it via Mail.
3. In the Cc/Bcc, From field tap the e-mail that is configured as the e-mail you send your scan from. The From field will be separated from the rest. Now tap it to see other variants.
Once tapped, you will see below other accounts indicated in your device's settings. Scroll them and down to set the e-mail you want to use as sender's e-mail. As you see on the screenshot, the e-mail in the From field changed from _____pok@icloud to email@example.com.
Hope this helped, and if you need more assistance, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.