The Scanner for Me app allows you scanning documents and managing them in different ways. For instance, you can send a scanned document from the e-mail set as the main account of your device. But what if you need to change this address?
You can do this by following these simple instructions:
1. Open your device's settings by tapping the gear icon.
2. Scroll the Settings screen and tap Passwords & Accounts. On the next screen, tap Add Account.
3. Choose one of the default accounts or tap Other to enter it.
From this page, you can add an account that later will be used by the app when sending a scanned document.
*Below you can find a brief instruction on how to send a mail from the app. If you already know how to do it, please kindly skip the rest of the article.
1. Scan a document and tape the Share icon in the bottom menu bar.
2. Choose to send it via mail and select all pages/page/several pages in the document.
3. Write down the recipient’s e-mail in the line “to”.
4. In the Cc/Bcc fields enter the email you want to send a copy of a document.
Hope this helped, and if you need more assistance, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.