Weather Live is a customizable app and you yourself can decide what information is more relevant and how it should be displayed.
When in the main screen of the app, tap the Settings icon in the upper right corner and then Display tab.
The Weather block allows you to choose between:
- F and C for Temperature;
- mph, km/h, m/s, knots, Beaufort for Wind speed;
- inches, mm, kPa, hPa for Pressure
You can also choose whether you want to receive weather data from a weather provider or from the device sensor.
You can enable/disable Ticker (a floating line that tells about substantial weather changes), Alerts when the temperature passes zero as well as show temperature on the badge. Move the switch right to enable and left to disable. (In this example, Ticker and Show temperature on badge are enabled while Alert when the temperature passes zero is disabled).
In the Notification Center block, you can:
- Choose if you want to set a detailed/compact widget (to learn more about widgets, read here;
- Enable or disable Warning notifications to know when the weather conditions are really drastic;
- Morning, Evening notifications (when enabled, you can set the time when you want to receive them);
- Report Weather (inform us about weather forecast inaccuracies, to learn more, read here);
- Notifications on every weather change (be aware of the weather conditions);
- Hurricane Notifications (stay alert when a hurricane is approaching your area);
You can also adjust sound settings as well as make the app silent at night and set the exact time of the period of silence.
In the Location Settings block, we recommend enabling Track Location. You will need this function if you want to have an ability to report weather and use the device's sensor for detecting atmospheric pressure. It also facilitates receiving alerts for your location and provides the data to be displayed on the widget.
The Clock block allows to adjust the clock settings:
- Set the time format (12h/24h);
- Enable/disable the seconds to be shown;
- Tap on Clock to open Alarm Clock for Me (setting an alarm never was easier);
- Enable Local Time to choose whether you want to see the time for the currently displayed location. Disable it if you want to see the time of your device;
Use the Auto Lock block to set auto-lock settings. You can force auto-lock when the device is plugged in and/or when on battery. Moreover, you can have it auto locked after, say, 10 minutes.
Hope this information helped, and if you need more advice, please write us at email@example.com.