Scanner for Me app can also perform simple editing functions and allows you to modify the original image. Let's talk in more details about these useful functions.
In order to access edit mode, open the app, tap the icon in the left top corner to access the Library and find the document you want to manage.
*Note: the document may contain various pages so be advised that modifications will be applied only to the page you currently see on the screen (in our example, it's a page 1/1).
In the lower panel, choose the leftmost icon to access the edit mode.
There are the following edit functions available to you:
1. Filters. Choose one of the preset filters and apply them to the original image.
2. Brightness. You can change the brightness of the scan by moving the slider below it right (to increase) and left (to decrease).
3. Rotate. If necessary, turn the image using the buttons on the sides (#1 to turn right and #2 to turn left).
4. Edit Frame function. Allows you to crop the scan by dragging the corners of a blue frame.
5. Edit: Tap the button "a" to add a signature and "b" to highlight the text.
a). Create your signature and tap "Done" when finished.
b). Highlight a part of the text with preset colors, tap "Done" when finished.
After applying all the modifications, simply tap "Done" in the right top corner of the screen.
Hope it worked, but if you have questions, feel free to ask us: email@example.com. We are always ready to assist you.