You can rearrange scans, drag them to new folders and much more. And in this article we will explain how you can delete a scan/folder.
1. Open the main screen (scanner mode) and tap the icon in the top left corner to get to the Library screen.
2. Tap “Select” in the top right corner.
3. Tap the scan(s)/folder(s) you want to delete. Selected scan/folder will have a check mark. Also, at the top of the screen, you will see information about how many files are selected.
We have selected the Scan 2 and an empty folder 'New Folder' so 2 are selected.
4. Tap the “bin” icon in the bottom right corner and choose “Delete” in the pop-up window.
Likewise, if you want to delete a scan in a folder (e.g. New Folder 2), tap it to open.
Now follow these steps:
1. Tap “Select” in the top right corner;
2. Tap the scans to be deleted;
3. Tap the “bin” icon;
To exit this mode, tap "Cancel" (4).
*Please remember that deleted scans/folders cannot be restored.
The app is designed to help you manage your scans wisely, so if something seems difficult, or you have questions write us at email@example.com.