You can rearrange scans, drag them to new folders and much more. And in this article, we will explain how you can delete a scan/folder.
1. Open the main screen and tap Select at the right side of the screen.
2. Tap the document(s)/folder(s) you want to delete. Selected document/folder will have a checkmark. Also, at the top of the screen, you will see information about how many files are selected.
E.g. We have selected Document 30 and the folder 'New Folder' so 2 are selected.
3. Tap the “bin” icon in the bottom right corner and choose “Delete” in the pop-up window.
Likewise, if you want to delete a scan in a folder (e.g. New Collection), tap it to open.
Now follow these steps:
- Tap “Select” in the top right corner;
- Tap the scans to be deleted;
- Tap the “bin” icon;
To exit this mode, tap "Cancel".
Or you can just open the document and tap the “bin” icon.
*Please remember that deleted scans/folders cannot be restored.
The app is designed to help you manage your scans wisely, so if something seems difficult, or you have questions write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.