"Productive" was designed to become your irreplaceable assistant, the one who keeps a record of your habits and tasks as well as provides you relevant and useful information. Thus, for example, you can attach a note to your tasks and habits. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the app’s main screen and tap a habit marked as "done" or "skipped".
*Note: If the habit is still uncompleted, you won’t be able to add a note, so please mark it in order to proceed.
2. Swipe left the habit and tap the grey Notes button.
3. Type the text and press “Done” in the top right corner. Your habit will be marked with a colored “pen”, as you can see in the second screenshot.
4. In order to change the note, swipe left the necessary habit again and select Notes. In the appeared screen you can edit the text. Having done this, press Done.
Please know that you can add a note to any day when a habit or task was scheduled. It means that if the habit frequency is 3 times a week (for example, Monday, Wednesday, and Tuesday), you can add a note to each and one of these days. It allows you to update your record with some meaningful data.
In order to view these notes, please do the following:
1. Tap the necessary habit.
2. Go to your habit's Settings.
3. Tap “My notes”.
4. You will see all of the notes attached to this particular habit since it has been created as on the image below. There, now you have a neat record of your alimentation habits. Way to go!