"Productive" was designed to become your irreplaceable assistant, the one who keeps a record of your habits and tasks as well as provides you with relevant and useful information. Thus, for example, you can attach a note to your tasks and habits. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the app’s main screen and tap a habit marked as "done" or "skipped".
*Note: If the habit is active, you won’t be able to add a note, so please mark it in order to proceed.
2. Tap the habit and select “Add a note” tab.
3. Type the text and press “Done” in the right top corner. Your habit will be marked with a colored “tick” in comparison to the gray tick which appears after the habit is marked but there is no note attached. In other words, when you see a colored tick (*the 1st habit on the image below), it means there is a note attached to the habit or task.
4. In order to change the note, tap the habit, select “Edit note” tab, type your text, and press "Done" in the right top corner.
Please know that you can add a note to any day when a habit or task was scheduled. It means that if the habit frequency is 3 times a week (for example, Monday, Wednesday, and Tuesday), you can add a note to each and one of these days. It allows you to update your record with some meaningful data.
In order to view these notes, please do the following:
1. Open the main screen and press “Menu”.
2. Select “Habits & ordering”.
3. Tap your habit and then tap “My notes”.
4. You will see all of the notes attached to this particular habit since it has been created as on the image below. There, now you have a neat record of your alimentation habits. Way to go!