Please note that due to iOS limitations set by Apple the application is only fully compatible with iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X. The animation is only possible on Lock Screen.
When applied to Home Screen or used on other devices (iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, 5c, 5 and older) the wallpapers will remain static.
In order to set a live wallpaper correctly please follow the steps:
1. Make sure that you are using iPhone 6s/6s Plus or iPhone 7/7 Plus.
2. Set a live wallpaper to lock screen. Detailed instructions can be seen here: How to set a wallpaper.
3. Check if 3D Touch function is enabled on your device (Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch > enable).
4. If energy saving mode is activated on your iPhone, you will be automatically suggested to set a live wallpaper as a static screensaver. In this case please select Live Photo option when setting a live wallpaper to Lock Screen.
5. Go to Lock screen - you will see the wallpaper set. Strongly tap and hold the screen until you see animation.
If you followed the steps precisely but animation is still not visible on your Lock Screen - please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue so that we could find a solution for you. Thank you in advance!