Apps downloaded from Google Play can be uninstalled from your device. If you purchased an app, you can always reinstall it at a later date.
To uninstall an app you no longer want:
Uninstall using your device's settings menu
- Go to your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Touch Uninstall.
If you don’t see the Uninstall button or you only see the option to "Uninstall updates," the selected app can't be permanently removed from your device.
Uninstall using the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Menu icon > My Apps.
- Touch any app labeled "Installed" and select Uninstall.