Current Data Coverage:
- Radar Map - USA (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
- Weather Warnings and Alerts - same as radar maps overlay above.
- NWS Warning Boxes: Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Satellite & Rain Overlays: the whole World.
- Hurricane Tracker: Altantic Ocean, East & West Pacific, and Indian Ocean.
- Detailed Weather for Locations: the whole World.
Weather info is updated with the following intervals:
- Radar Overlay - every five minutes for the USA, Australia - every six minutes, European Union - every 15 minutes, Japan - every 10 minutes.
- NWS Warning Boxes - every five minutes
- Rain Map - from 1 hour to 6 hours depending on data availablity.
- Satellite Overlay - every 30 minutes.
- Hurricane Tracker - every 15 minutes.
- Detailed Weather for Locations - every 30 minutes.
Hope it helps! If you have any additional questions about the app and its features, please feel free to let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org.