It can well mean clear skies over the area on the screen. Zoom the map out to see the whole country - there should be something going on and you'll notice it. In a rare case there's no precipitation at all.
- Radar Map - USA (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
- Weather Warnings and Alerts - same as radar maps overlay above.
- NWS Warning Boxes: Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Satellite & Rain Overlays: the whole World.
- Hurricane Tracker: Altantic Ocean, East & West Pacific, and Indian Ocean.
- Detailed Weather for Locations: the whole World