The process of setting a ringtone via the Pimp Your Sound app has several steps, however it is not overly complicated. There are tutorial text and videos available in the app, however if by chance you still have some issues - please, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the app and choose the ringtone you like. Tap "Save" in the top right corner of the app's main screen.
2. Quit the app, connect your device to a PC and open iTunes on it. After this choose your device in iTunes:
3. When you open your device, you will see the next screen, where you need to click "Apps" in the menu to the right and scroll page down to "File Sharing". Then choose "Pimp Your Sound" on the left.:
4. To the right you'll see the ringtones you've saved. Click it and then click "Save to". Choose the folder on your PC where the ringtone should be saved.
5. Open the folder, drag saved ringtones to the iTunes. After this open iTunes and your device in it once again, click on "Tones" to the right, then set "Sync Tones" checker and choose "All tones". Click "Apply" at the bottom of the screen:
6. Now go to your device's settings/sounds/ringtone and choose the melody you've saved. Usually it will be visible at the top of the available ringtones:
Hope this helps. Thanks for using our app and do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!