We live a busy life, but this fantastic app makes it possible to set multiple reminders in order to always keep to the schedule.
Setting reminders is very easy, you just need to follow these steps:
1. When on the main screen, tap the habit you want to be reminded of.
2. You will be transferred to the habit’s screen where you can manage its options. Choose “Reminders” tab, and tap it to get to the “Reminders” screen.
3. If you want to add a reminder, tap “Add Time”, and set the time of the reminder by swiping through the digits.
*Note: make sure you’ve chosen the right time of the day (AM/PM).
Tap “Add time” in order to set the reminder. Likewise, tap “Don’t add” if you’ve changed your mind.
4. If you need more than one reminder, simply repeat the previous step, and set the different time. E.g. 12:00 AM and 12:15 AM.
5. You can delete a reminder by tapping it and choosing “Remove” (1), or you can change the time of the reminder by swiping through the digits and tapping “Set time” (2).
6. There are also advanced options available. For instance, you can change the “Reminder tone” by tapping the first tab and choosing one of the default tones. Tap “I’m done” once you’ve chosen the tone.
7. Or you can enable “Boost mode” option by tapping “on”. Once enabled, it allows you to set the time when boost goes off and when it stops. Just set “Starts at” and “Ends at” if you need a big push, or want lots of regular reminders.
*Note: on the “Reminders” screen you can learn “How reminders work”, or “How boost works” by taping corresponding options. There are also instructions available in the app. To learn more, follow this link: Where can I find hints?