You can add your own text to the image to make it even more special. To give a personal touch and leave behind a reminder of great times, follow these simple steps:
1. Choose an image or preset you want to use as a background picture and when on the main screen tap the “Text” icon on the left sidebar:
2. Double tap the text caption to open virtual keyboard and change its contents. Once finished, press “Done” in the middle of the screen.
3. You can also change font, alignment, color, opacity, and shadow intensity of the text by tapping the corresponding icons in the sidebar.
5. To add another text, tap the “+” symbol in the sidebar.
6. To delete a text, tap the “X” symbol which appears after you tap the text once if the caption is no longer active.
Note: Don’t forget to save your changes! Just press a big round button at the middle bottom of the screen to save the modified image.