Presets is a great way to make creative images of top quality but without putting many efforts. We have for you an excellent collection of templates and colors available in the app. In order to choose one of them, please follow these steps:
1. Tap the “Image” icon on the left sidebar:
2. Choose the “Presets” option.
3. It contains two sections: Colors and Templates. You can choose either of them by tapping on the name of the section.
4. If you’ve chosen the Colors section, just tap on the color you like and it will be set as background.
5. If you’ve chosen the Templates section, choose the preset and adjust its properties such as angle and position, by tapping on one of the 3 figures below the image and moving the slider right and left. Use the “Crop” instrument in the top middle of the screen to resize the image. When finished, tap the “verification sign” in the top right corner.
If you have more questions about the app, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org