The process of setting a ringtone via the Pimp Your Sound app has several steps, however it is not overly complicated. There are tutorial texts and videos available in the app, however if by chance you still have some issues - please, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the app and choose the ringtone you like. Tap Save in the top right corner of the app's main screen.
2. Quit the app, connect your device to your PC and open iTunes on it. After this choose your device in iTunes by tapping the little Phone button at the upper left part of the screen.
Done that go to the Summary section (left side of the screen, as highlighted on the screenshot) and scroll it down till you see the Options box at the very bottom of the page. Make sure that the "Manually manage music and videos" option is enabled:
3. Then please click the File Sharing section (see the screenshot) and select the Pimp Your Sound app.
Click on the necessary ringtone and then click the Save to… button. In the appeared window select the folder in which you want to save the necessary ringtone.
4. Open that folder on your Mac/PC, select the necessary tones and then simply drag them to iTunes, specifically to the Tones section at the left part of the iTunes' window. You can use the following screenshot as a reference.
5. When done dragging all the tones into the device’s memory, please click the Sync button at the bottom of the page, and then click Done next to it.
6. Now go to your device's Settings - Sounds - Ringtone - and choose the ringtone you have just imported by tapping on it.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using our app and do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!